Join us in creating tomorrow’s automation solutions for a greener and more climate-friendly future!
Blueday is building a new Industrial IoT solution empowered by some of the best new technologies available on the market. The IoT solution is a SCADA system with on-site command & control and real-time data collector. The collection of data is pushed securely to our Azure-based cloud solution for several purposes. The cloud solution stores real-time and historical data, provides access to IoT solution via web and data to custom made dashboards.
We are looking for an experienced back-end or full-stack developer to help lead our efforts to make a best-in-class analysis and remote-control solution. Our on-site solution is based on .NET framework back-end and React front-end. Our cloud solution is presently based on .NET Core and React.
- Good understanding of .NET framework and .NET Core
- Ability to write clean, maintainable C# code
- Experience with Azure services like Cosmos, Functions and Stream Analytics
- Relevant education from college / university
- Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
You also have knowledge or desire to work with:
- AI and machine learning
- OPC UA, Modbus or other automation interfaces
- Analysis tools like Power BI or data warehouse solutions
- HMI/SCADA applications
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience is preferable
- A profound interest in remote controlled solutions
- Accurate, efficient and results oriented
- Opportunity to work with some of the most exciting green tech. projects in the region
- Short way to make decisions and the opportunity to influence
- A strong inspiring, innovative and professional environment with advanced technical expertise in electrical, control systems and software development
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of a company in growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good pension schemes and personal insurance